Privacy Information Notice (“Notice”)
At Acme…… we collect and retains certain information about you for client care packages. We are committed to protecting and responsibly handling your information and have produced this Notice to explain how we collect, use, share and keep it secure.
Contact details: If you would like to get in touch with a client care package related query:
101 Lockhurst Lane
What information Acme holds about you and why.
Most of the information we collect, use and store will be provided directly by you or be generated by us as part of our [employment /recruitment /care] relationship with you. For example:
- service user Information provided by you when you enter into a contractual relationship with us as a service user, such as contact and family details, or medical or health related data in order for us to provide you with adequate care service.
- service user Information provided or generated as part keeping you safe and secure, such as health related details, confidential statements.
Where your information is required for entering into a contract, we will identify to you where information is mandatory. Not providing this information may mean we are unable to proceed with the [service contract][employment relationship][recruitment process].
- service user Information from your own health professionals, external occupational health or other medical specialists regarding fitness for work.
We are committed to being transparent and fair in our dealings with you, therefore we only collect and hold your information where we have lawful grounds to do so. There are various reasons why we require your information, the primary reason is to manage and provide the care service with you.
For further information, please see below.
|The main reasons why we collect and use your information, and the lawful grounds we rely on are:
We do not carry out any automated decision making on your information. Should we choose to do so in the future, we will let you know why, and the impact of such processing, before we do.
Who we share your information with and why.
We may share your information with:
- We use a third party supplier who, in limited circumstances may have controlled access to your information so we can manage your tailored care package, by providing appropriate and necessary IT support Acme in order to implement and maintain all appropriate [example of information technology support.] [any other services you rely on?]. We have safeguards in place with our third party supplier[s] to ensure that your data is kept securely, in a lawful manner and used in accordance with the purposes set out in this Notice.
- service user We work with a number of independent third parties who provide us with support and services, such as legal advice, , and required audits. Where necessary we may share your information with them where appropriate to support our requirements.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information with the police, other law enforcement agencies, Government departments and regulators in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or requests, or in order to enforce these terms or to investigate actual or suspected breaches. [Acme has strict processes in place which govern such disclosures. These shall be effected where disclosures are mandated by law or by virtue of the authorities’ role and there is a compelling business and legal reason to do so.]
How we keep your information secure.
We are committed to keeping your information secure. We have put in place organisational and technical security measures designed to adequately protect your information. We have in place appropriate policies [and processes] detailing the standards of information security expected throughout Acme. This includes appropriately training all relevant personnel on their privacy, data protection compliance and information security obligations.
We only use servers based in the UK
How long we keep your information
We’ll keep your information for as long as we need it to fulfil our contractual obligations and manage our relationship with you as well as comply with our legal obligations.
service user This will be for the duration of your service contract and for a further 7 years.
This may be extended where we need to meet our legitimate interests and to enforce or defend our rights in relation to any legal claims by up to 10 years post claim resolution in line with statutory requirements and industry standards.
You have rights in connection with your information, including:
- to withdraw consent where you have given it. If you withdraw consent, we will cease processing your information for the reasons that consent was obtained
- to be informed and have access to your information. You can ask for access to the information we hold on you. If you wish to do so, please make your request detailing what information you wish to have access to and we will then respond within the statutory timeframe.
- to correct or complete inaccurate data. Let us know where your details are incorrect and provide us with the correct information so we can update appropriately.
and in certain circumstances
- You can object to the processing of your data, restrict or stop processing or request deletion of your data. If you do ask us to delete or stop processing it, we will not always be required to do so. If this is the case, we will explain why.
- You can ask us to provide you with your information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (data portability). This right only applies in very limited situations; where it does not apply, we will explain why.
If you want to make a request or have any queries regarding your data protection rights listed above or you have a data protection complaint, please contact us at acme care / [email protected] / Acme care 101 Lockhurst lane, Coventry ,CV6 5SF address. If you are not satisfied, you also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who regulates the protection of personal data in the UK. You can get in touch with the ICO in any of the following ways:
- By going to their website: ico.org.uk
- By giving them a call on 0303 123 1113
- Or by writing to them. Their address is: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF.
If you have an issue regarding the information we hold on you, we would ask that you contact Jo Ainsbury [email protected] in order to address your concerns.
We will aim to respond to any queries, concerns or complaints raised within  working days.
101 Lockhurst lane
Company Number 4150091
Changes to this Privacy Information Notice.
This Privacy Information Notice will be reviewed on an annual basis and updated as required. Whenever any such changes are made, we will aim to issue a notification with a link to the new updated version.
Last Updated: 22.05.2018